Stay organized and get the most accurate closeout reports by tracking headcount changes. Read the following steps below to learn how to edit sold cattle information.
- Click on the Overview tab on the left side of your Performance Beef account.
- Click on the Sheets tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click the first drop-down box to the far left of the screen and select the correct Group ID.
- Click the second drop-down box to the right of the first drop-down box and select Sold Head.
- Click the Edit button on the top right corner of the screen. Edit as many cells as you would like, pressing the Enter key after each one.
- Click the green Save button when you are done editing.
The most common issue with invalid sold head entries is a negative cost/gain. You might run into this while running month-end closeouts. Avoid these false values and stay up to date by entering valid sales or going back to check your entries if you are not sure.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Keeping Head Count Organized: Edit Added Head - Edit the head count, weight, purchase cost and other incoming cattle information in the Sheets tab.
Entering Cattle Deaths - Stay organized and get the most accurate closeout reports by tracking headcount changes. Click this link to learn how to enter cattle deaths.
Selling Cattle Out - Read this article to learn how to record cattle sales and out weights.