Take advantage of your performance data within your Performance Beef account. Learn how to view intake related data within the Analytics tab by following the steps below.
- Click the Analytics tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Pen/Group drop-down box on the far left side of the screen and choose a pen or group to view.
- Click the second drop-down box on the top of the page and select one of the options below to visualize intake focused data:
- Feed Times: Displays per pen historical feed times, including multiple drops a day (up to four drops/deliveries).
Note: Feed times are logged when feed data is saved to our servers. This information will be overwritten anytime the confirm button within the Delivery App is hit, or during the system update at midnight as data may be re-saved to our server.
b. Dry Matter & As Fed (Per Head): The per head intake over time for each pen or group.
c. Dry Matter & As Fed (Per Pound): The As Fed and Dry Matter pounds fed regardless of headcount for a pen or group.
d. Bunk Score: Displays per pen, showing historical daily bunk scores.
For those who use a growth model, there are additional options to view intake related information such as total cost to gain and projected weight. The growth model takes more factors into consideration in order to display more accurate, real-time performance data to help producers make predictions and in turn, more informed decisions.
Note: If you’re not currently using a growth model, contact us at 515-337-2187 to learn how to get access to a growth model.
- Dry Matter & As Fed (Per Pound of Gain): The As Fed and Dry Matter amounts required to achieve one pound of gain along with the To-Date As Fed/Gain and To-Date Dry Matter/Gain values.
- Dry Matter & As Fed (Per Body Weight): The As Fed and Dry Matter amount fed as a percent of body weight per head.
- NEm (Per Head): The NEm value per head for based on historical fed amounts and the Target NEm per Head.
- Projected Weight: The projected total weight over time, per head.
- Daily Gain: The amount per head the cattle are gaining over time.
Note: These charts can be exported by clicking the Export button on the top right corner of the page. Choose the type of file you want to download by clicking the three white bars on the top right corner of the chart.
The above analytics provide more visibility on how your cattle are maintaining and increasing their weight as well as the efficiency of daily feeding. Our analytics are recorded daily from the targets set on the overview page and scale app feedings. This allows you to view the most accurate, real-time data. With access to historical intake data, it’s easier than ever to pinpoint outlier days when feeding was inaccurate due to a variety of reasons. With the information provided, you can start to understand how your cattle are performing and make informed decisions moving forward. To learn more about other types of analytics available, visit the articles below.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at email@example.com. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Commodity Usage Analytics - Read this article to take a deeper look into your daily feed history within the Analytics tab.
Financial Related Analytics - Read this article to view cost related operation analytics.