Get real-time access to the most up-to-date cattle projections by customizing your Performance Beef Closeout Reports. Read the steps below to run your first custom report.
Click the Reports tab on the left side of your Performance Beef account.
Click the drop-down box on the far left side of the screen and select Closeout A or B.
Click the second drop-down box from the left of the screen and select a Group ID you want to view or select Combined Closeout to combine and compare multiple group information and costs in one report.
If you clicked Combined Closeout, filter group information by:
In Date Between: Filter groups purchased during a selected date range in the two white boxes.
Sell Date Between: Continue to filter down groups by selecting the sold date range in the two white boxes.
Select multiple groups to combine group information in the Open Groups box.
Click the green Run Closeout button.
Note: Closeout reports can be generated on a Whole Group, On Feed, or Sold head basis.
Whole Group reports will display information on an average of both cattle on feed and cattle sold.
On Feed reports will only display information about the portion of the group still being fed on the operation.
Sold reports will only display information about the sold portion of the group.
Note: Compare closeouts side-by-side using the steps below:
- Click the third drop-down box from the left side of the screen.
- Click the Group ID you want to view or click Combined Closeout.
- Follow steps 3 and 4 from above to complete the second closeout.
Note: To print or save the invoice as a PDF on your computer:
- Click the green Print button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- If you would like to exclude specific sections from the report, click on the section headings or the black dash marks.
- If applicable, use the white drop-down box to the left of the print button to select Between Groups to separate each group to their own page(s).
- Click the green Print button on the upper right corner.
- In the Destination drop-down:
- Select your printer name to print.Then click Print on the lower right corner.
- Select Save as PDF to save the invoice to your computer. Then click Save on the lower right corner. You will be prompted to name the file and choose where you would like the file to be saved.
There are two closeout report formats available, labeled as (A) or (B). Closeout (A) is a simple report displaying at-a-glance information associated with cattle performance and breakevens. Closeout (B) displays cattle performance values, death loss information, feed costs and breakevens in much more detail.
Running custom closeout reports will allow you to view information based on an open group, closed group or combined groups. Combining group information in one closeout report lets you visualize group by group breakdowns and total values for your selection. In addition, the Reports tab gives you the ability to compare information between different groups and combined group reports. These reports can be used as a tool to see accurate projections and breakevens on groups currently on feed and sold out.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at email@example.com. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Entering Check Weights to Adjust Base on Growth Model - Adjust the projected weight on a group by entering check weights.
Understanding Closeout Report Data - Learn how Performance Beef closeout data is calculated.