Stay on top of new features by updating your Performance Beef App. Read the steps below to learn how to update your app from your iPad or iPhone.
- On your iPad/iPhone home screen, select the App Store icon (blue icon with a white A).
- Select Search on the bottom right corner of the screen and type Performance Beef in the search bar.
- Select the Performance Beef app.
- To update the app, click the gray and blue Update button to the right of the Performance Beef icon.
- Performance Beef will then start to update. Please be patient as the update may take a moment. Make sure your device has a solid WiFi or Cellular Data connection.
Note: If you are using the app on more than one device (iPad/iPhone), repeat the above steps for each device.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Why is my scale head not connecting? - Read this article to learn why your scale head may not be connected through Bluetooth.
How do I check my Performance Beef App software version?
Checking Your iOS Software Version - iOS software is just as important as Performance Beef software. Check yours today.