Connect as many devices as you need to keep your operation running smoothly. Follow the steps below to use more than one device to load and deliver feed.
- In the Delivery App of the device you will be using to load, click the green Select button on the right of the load you are working with.
Note: Make sure only one user is in the load at any given time. If there are multiple people within the same screen on different devices, you run the risk of losing feed data. It is best to have the second device idling on the Scale App Overview while not being used.
3. Click the green Load button on the top right corner of the screen.
4. Once you select your scale head, begin loading the desired ingredients.
5. Once the load is completed, click the green Confirm button in the upper left corner.
Note: If at any point the other device needs to load an ingredient or deliver feed, click the green Confirm button in the upper left corner of the screen. You can confirm the load as many times as you need.
6. Click the green Back to Overview button in the upper left corner of the screen.
7. On the second device in the Delivery, click the green Refresh button in the upper right corner. This will bring in the loaded amounts from the first device.
8. You are now ready to either continue loading ingredients or deliver to pens.
In order to properly communicate loaded and delivered amounts between devices, no two devices can be in the same load screen at the same time. You can feed with any iOS device, such as an iPad or iPhone.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Feeding with an iPhone - Learn how to feed using the Performance Beef App on your iPhone.
How do I check my Performance Beef App software version?
iPad Requirements - Read this article to learn what devices support the latest Performance Beef software.