Account access is important for running the Performance Beef platform smoothly on a daily basis. Read the steps below to maintain access to your account.
Changing Your Password
- Click on the Account Settings button on the top right corner of your Performance Beef account.
- Scroll down to the Password settings and click the green Update Password button.
- Type in your current password in the pop-up window that appears.
- Type in your NEW password twice and click the green Confirm button.
- Reset Password Prompt
- In your Google Chrome web browser, navigate to your Performance Beef account sign-in page and click on Reset Your Password at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the email used for your Performance Beef username in the Email box and click the red Send Reset Email button.
- An email will be sent to your email you entered into the Email box.
- Once you receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, click on the URL link provided.
- The link will redirect you to a page to reset your password.
- Click the red Reset Password button to confirm a password change.
- Let us Help You
- Call our Customer Success team at 515-337-2187 and we can reset your password for you.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at email@example.com. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Sharing Your Account - Read this article to learn how to share your account with family, nutritionists, vets, feed hands and other trusted advisors.
Custom Feedlot: Sharing Your Account With Your Customers - Follow the steps below to share your account with your customers.
Updating Performance Beef Credit Card Information - Read this article to update billing information for Performance Beef on the go.