Whether you are custom feeding or managing your cattle with family, Performance Beef allows you to share account access with group owners. Follow the steps below to share your account.
- Click the Account settings button on the upper right corner of your Performance Beef account.
- Scroll down until you see the Account Sharing section. If needed, click on the arrow on the right side of the screen to expand the section.
- Under Owners, click on the white Name box and enter the name of the owner.
- Click the white Email box and enter the owner's email.
- Click the white No Access drop-down box on the right side of the screen and select the access you want to grant the shared owner account. The types of access include:
- Full Access (Editable): Full access to the entire account and grants the ability to make edits.
- Full Access (Read-Only): Full access to the entire account with no ability to make edits.
- No Financial (Editable): Access to everything on the account, excluding financial information and grants the ability to make edits.
- No Financial (Read-Only): Access to everything on the account, excluding financial information and no ability to make edits.
- No Access: No access to the entire account.
Note: Emails shared under the Owners section (rather than Share My Account) will only see groups they have ownership of which is assigned at group creation or in the Overview tab.
- If the email address has not been shared to a Performance Beef account, you will be prompted to create a password for them. Enter and confirm the password in the two boxes then click the Confirm button.
Note: When owners are already entered into the account through a previous group entry, the name of the owner will appear in the Account Sharing settings under Owners. In order to associate an email with an existing owner, please call the Support Line at 515-337-2187. In order to assign ownership to certain groups, please see our Establishing and Editing Group Ownership article for more information.
When you share your account with a customer, that person can access your account by signing into Performance Beef with their email and password. Once they have access to your account, certain account settings will not be visible to them, as they are not the account owner. Depending on the access set, the shared user can enter and edit rations, fed amounts, feed calls and view reports.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at email@example.com. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Sharing Your Account - Read this article to learn how to share your account with family, nutritionists, vets, feed hands and other trusted advisors.
Viewing Head Count by Owner - Use Analytics and Reports to view owner head count totals.
Running Custom Feedlot Invoice Reports - Read this article to dive deeper into your invoices by customizing each report to display the data that is most useful to your feedlot.