Include your trusted advisors in decision making for your operation by sharing your Performance Beef account today. The steps below will teach you how to share your account with family, nutritionists, vets, feed hands and other trusted advisors.
- Click the Account Settings button on the upper right corner of your Performance Beef account.
- Scroll down until you see the Account Sharing section. If needed, click on the arrow on the right side of the screen to expand the section.
- Under Share My Account, click on the white Email box and enter the email you want to share your account with.
- Click the white Full Access drop-down box on the right side of the screen and select the access you want to grant the shared account user. The types of access include:
- Full Access (Editable): Full access to the entire account and grants the ability to make edits.
- Full Access (Read-Only):Full access to the entire account with no ability to make edits in the Webview, however allowed access to Scale App as normal.
- No Financial (Editable): Access to everything on the account, excluding financial information and grants the ability to make edits.
- No Financial (Read-Only): Access to everything on the account, excluding financial information and no ability to make edits.
- No Access: No access to entire account.
- Click the green Add button on the left side of the screen.
- If the email address has not been shared to a Performance Beef account, you will be prompted to create a password for them. Enter and confirm the password in the two boxes then click the Confirm button.
- Once you change your settings, the Account Settings tab will save automatically.
When you share your account with someone, that person can access your account by signing into Performance Beef with their email and password. Once they have access to your account, certain account settings will be unavailable to them, as they are not the account owner. Depending on the access set, the shared user can enter and edit rations, fed amounts, feed calls and view reports.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Custom Feedlot: Sharing Your Account With Your Customers - Follow the steps below to share your account with your customers.
Viewing Head Count by Owner - Use Analytics and Reports to view owner head count totals.