Performance Beef users can easily find head count by owner. Read more to learn how to access head count by owner within the Analytics tab or in Invoice (B).
Note: Displayed head counts per owner are an estimate based on percent ownership.
In order to view head count per owner, a setting must be changed in your account settings:
- Click the Account settings button in the upper right corner of your Performance Beef account.
- Click on the green Closeout Report Visibility Settings button near the bottom of the page.
- In the popup, click the check box to the right of Owner’s Cattle Count (Estimated).
- Click Save.
The Analytics tab displays a running total per owner over time so it is easy to see the high versus low head count.
To view estimated headcount by owner via the Analytics tab:
- Click the Analytics tab on the left side of your Performance Beef account.
- In the first dropdown box, select Whole Farm.
- In the second dropdown box, select Head Count.
- Every owner and the grand total will be displayed. Remove individual owners from the view by clicking on the owner name at the bottom of the screen.
- Run your cursor over the graph, or tap the graph on an iPad, to see head count details for each day.
To view owner head counts on Invoice (B):
- Click the Reports tab on the left side of your Performance Beef account.
- In the first dropdown box, select Invoices (B).
- In the second dropdown box, select the group, owner name, combined or whole farm.
- In the second section of the invoice, the estimated head count per owner for the invoice period selected will appear.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Running Feedlot Invoice Reports - Whether you are a custom feeder or manage your own cattle, read this article to learn how to run a feedlot invoice report.
Establishing and Editing Group Ownership - Forget to assign or need to change group ownership? Learn how here.
Adding Email Addresses to Owners - Read this article to learn how to add email addresses for owners in your settings.