Strive to be more transparent with the help of Performance Beef feedlot invoice reports. Whether you are a custom feeder or manage your own cattle, read the steps below to learn how to run an invoice report.
- Click the Reports tab on the left side of your Performance Beef account.
- Click on the drop-down box on the upper left corner of the screen and select Invoice (A or B).
- Click on the second drop-down box from the upper left corner of the screen and select the Group ID or Group Owner you want to see an invoice report for.
- Click the two white date drop-down boxes and choose the invoice period for your report.
- Click the green Run Invoice button on the right side of the screen.
Note: To print or save the invoice as a PDF on your computer:
- Click the green Print button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- If you would like to exclude specific sections from the report, click on the section headings or the black dash marks.
- If applicable, use the white drop-down box to the left of the print button to select Between Groups to separate each group to their own page(s).
- Click the green Print button on the upper right corner.
- In the Destination drop-down:
- Select your printer name to print.Then click Print on the lower right corner.
- Select Save as PDF to save the invoice to your computer. Then click Save on the lower right corner. You will be prompted to name the file and choose where you would like the file to be saved.
There are two invoices available, labeled as (A) or (B). Invoice (A) is a simple report displaying a feed, cost, and yardage summary. Invoice (B) displays much more detail in regards to the feed and cost summary including performance values and cattle movement breakdowns. Feedlot invoices can be generated by a Group ID or by ownership. Owner invoices will display group by group information, as well as a total expense to the owner. In order to generate accurate invoices, feed prices, added costs and yardage must be correct.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at email@example.com. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Updating Feed Ingredient Information - Adjust feed ingredient prices, dry matter percentages, NEg values, and NEm values for past dates.
Adding a Cost - Read this article to learn how to apply non-feed costs to any group or pen.
Viewing Head Count by Owner - Use Analytics and Reports to view owner head count totals.