Dive deeper into your invoices by customizing each report to display the data most useful to your operation. Whether you are a custom feeder or manage your own cattle, read the steps below to learn how to run a custom invoice report.
- Click the Reports tab on the left side of your Performance Beef account.
- Click the drop-down box on the far left side of the screen and select Invoice A or B.
- Click the second drop-down box to the left of the screen and select a Group ID you want to view a single group or select Combined Invoice to combine and compare multiple group information and costs in one report.
- Select the Group IDs you would like to run the report for or click the green Select All buttons to select groups by year(s).
- On the right side, click the checkbox next to any of the choices below to customize your invoice report:
- Head Received Detail: head count received in every group selected.
- Head Shipped Detail: head count shipped out or sold in every group selected.
- Death Loss Detail: head count recorded as a death in every group selected.
- Feed Ingredient Detail: dry matter cost per ton and dry matter fed per ingredient for each group selected.
- Click the green Run Invoice button.
- Enter the date you are running the invoice for in the two date drop-down boxes, then click the green Run Invoice button again.
Note: To print or save the invoice as a PDF on your computer:
- Click the green Print button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- If you would like to exclude specific sections from the report, click on the section headings or the black dash marks.
- If applicable, use the white drop-down box to the left of the print button to select Between Groups to separate each group to their own page(s).
- Click the green Print button on the upper right corner.
- In the Destination drop-down:
- Select your printer name to print.Then click Print on the lower right corner.
- Select Save as PDF to save the invoice to your computer. Then click Save on the lower right corner. You will be prompted to name the file and choose where you would like the file to be saved.
There are two invoices available, labeled as (A) or (B). Invoice (A) is a simple report displaying a feed, cost, and yardage summary. Invoice (B) displays much more detail in regards to the feed and cost summary including performance values and cattle movement breakdowns.
Running invoices will allow you to view information for open groups, closed groups, all groups under one owner, combined groups, and the whole farm. The Combined Invoice option will allow you to choose the group(s) you want to view as well as the added details listed above. With the detailed options above, you can view all cattle received, shipped out and deaths within each group for a given time period. The Feed Ingredient Detail will display a Feeding Summary for total dry matter cost per ton and total dry matter fed along with other details depending on the version of invoice selected.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at email@example.com. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Understanding Invoice Report Data - Learn how Performance Beef invoice data is calculated.
Running Feedlot Closeout Reports - Fully utilize the Performance Beef platform by running real-time closeout reports to save time and accurately project breakevens.