Creating loads in your Performance Beef platform is an essential step towards feeding with the Scale App. Get started feeding today by following the steps below.
- Click on the Delivery tab on the left side of the screen within your Performance Beef account.
- Click the i Needs Placement icon on the top of the page. This will show you a pop-up window of the pens eligible to be placed into a load.
Note: i Needs Placement will not appear at the top of the Delivery page if the ration and as fed target weight is assigned in the Overview tab for the pens you want to place into a load.
3. Click the green Add Load button on the right side of the screen.
4. Click the green Add Pen drop-down box on the left side of the screen and select a pen.
5. Click on the green Select Drop drop-down box on the right of the pen name.6. Add additional pens and drops as needed and click the green Save button on the upper left corner.
Upon creating loads you may go to the Scale App which is a direct reflection of the Delivery tab within the Performance Beef Webview. To start feeding with the Scale App or to make changes to your load(s), see the following articles below.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at email@example.com. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Distributing Loads - Feed leftover? Read this article to learn how to distribute leftover feed in the next load.
Feeding with Targeted Delivery - Learn how to feed using the Delivery App with the Targeted delivery method.
Editing Feed Calls - Tips on changing rations on the go.