Full Batch Delivery can be used by operations to improve time management while loading and delivering large batches of feed. Start saving time by following the steps below.
Note: Please contact the Performance Beef Customer Success team if you are not on Full Batch Delivery and would like to know more. Call us at 515-337-2187 or email us at email@example.com.
- Log into the Performance Beef App.
- Click the green Add Load button on the left side of the Delivery App Overview screen.
- Enter your maximum load capacity in the white box to the right of Max Load.
- Select the pens you would like within one load by clicking the slider to the left of each pen.
- Review your load and click the green Save button on the upper left corner of the screen to save your load.
Immediately after creating loads within your Delivery App, you are able to load and deliver feed. Although load creation differs among targeted and full batch delivery, the delivery app screen is identical between both delivery methods when loading and delivering feed. Click on the articles below for tips on using the Delivery App and other related topics.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Feeding with Full Batch Delivery - Learn how to feed using the Delivery App with the Full Batch delivery method.
Editing and Arranging Loads with Full Batch Delivery - Edit and organize Full Batch loads in the Performance Beef Delivery App.
Distributing Loads - Feed leftover? Read this article to learn how to distribute leftover feed in the next load.