Time management is a vital skill when running a large operation. Read the steps below to learn how to efficiently load and deliver large batches with the help of Full Batch Delivery within Performance Beef.
- Log into your Performance Beef Delivery App.
- Select Add Load to the left of the ration you want to load/feed.
- Edit the Max Load for that ration, if needed.
- Select all pens you may want to deliver feed to
- Tap the green Load button on the right side of the screen.
- Confirm your scale head is selected
- Select the ingredient you want to begin with at the bottom of your screen and load that ingredient into the mixer until the target reaches 0.
- Once at 0, select the next ingredient you want to load
- Repeat until all ingredients are loaded
- Select Confirm in the top left corner when finished loading.
Note: If you feed with multiple devices, tap the green Save button then the Back to Overview button. On the Delivery overview screen, tap the green Refresh button in the upper right corner. On the second device, tap Refresh to populate loaded information from the first device.
8. When ready to deliver feed, select Delivery in the top right corner.
9. Select the pen you want to feed first at the bottom of your screen. Deliver feed until the target reaches 0.
- Once at 0, select the next pen you want to deliver to
- Repeat until all pens in the load are fed
10. Select Confirm at the top left AND Back to Overview. You want to see Delivery across the top of the screen before leaving the iPad.
Although load creation differs among targeted and full batch delivery, the delivery app screen is identical between both delivery methods when loading and delivering feed. Before loading any feed ingredients, be sure to double check your Max Load Capacity for each load. This will allow you to view your load capacity and the target weight associated with selected pens side by side.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at email@example.com. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Creating Loads with Full Batch Delivery - Create loads straight from the Performance Beef Delivery App with Full Batch Loads.
Editing and Arranging Loads with Full Batch Delivery - Edit and organize Full Batch loads in the Performance Beef Delivery App.
Distributing Loads - Feed leftover? Read this article to learn how to distribute leftover feed in the next load.