Our team understands every business operates differently. These variations can stem into every aspect of your business, especially the information you need on a daily basis. Read the following steps to customize how you see your feedlot data.
- Click the Account settings button on the top right corner of your Performance Beef account.
- Scroll down to the Report Settings. There are three settings available to change:
- Default Closeout: Allows you to view one standard Closeout Report.
- Default + Detailed Closeouts: Selecting this option allows you to view a Closeout A (default) and a Closeout B (detailed version).
- Default Invoice: Allows you to view one standard Invoice Report.
- Default + Detailed Invoices: Selecting this option allows you to view an Invoice A (default) and an Invoice B (detailed version).
- Show Pen Yardage Rates:
- ON: Closeout and Invoice (A) in the Reports tab will display the pen yardage rate(s) that apply to a selected group.
- OFF: Pen yardage rates will not be displayed on any reports, only the total yardage cost will be displayed .
- Closeout Report Visibility Settings: Customize the data points and calculations for your closeout reports. Please see the Customize Your Closeout Report Visibility Settings article for more information.
- Once you change your settings, the Account Settings tab will save automatically.
Note: For more information on what is included in each feedlot report, see our Running Feedlot Closeout Reports article.
With the ability to see real-time accurate reports at any time, you also have the option to change how you see your data. Each business and feedlot management techniques can vary. With this in mind, Performance Beef allows you to choose when and how you view your data. The options listed above separate each report and how you view them. You also have the option to dive even deeper into the calculation of each value.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at email@example.com. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Running Feedlot Closeout Reports - Fully utilize the Performance Beef platform by running real-time closeout reports to save time and accurately project breakevens.
Running Feedlot Invoice Reports - Whether you are a custom feeder or manage your own cattle, read this article to learn how to run a feedlot invoice report.
Customize Your Closeout Report Visibility Settings - Make your Closeout Reports more personalized to your operation.