If you were in a hurry or skipped a few details while adding head count to your operation, follow the steps below to ensure cattle information is organized and precise.
- Click on the Sheets tab on the left side within your Performance Beef account.
- Click on the first drop-down box to the far left of the screen and select the correct Group ID.
- Click on the second drop-down box to the right of the first drop-down box and select Added Head.
- Click the Edit button on the top right corner of the screen. Edit as many cells as you would like, pressing the Enter key after each one.
- Click the green Save button when you are done editing.
Double checking the accuracy of added head information will result in true cattle performance and breakeven projections. Time to clean up your account? View the articles below to get your entire Performance Beef account back in order.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Keeping Head Count Organized: Edit Deaths - Learn how to edit cattle deaths to keep group projections exact.
Keeping Head Count Organized: Edit Cattle Movements - View this article to learn how to edit movements to keep cattle relocation up to date.
Keeping Head Count Organized: Edit Sold Head - Follow the steps in this article to ensure cattle information is organized and true based on a real-time head count.