Staying on top of headcount changes is important when it comes to keeping your Performance Beef account organized. Read the steps below to learn how to edit a death loss.
- Click on the Sheets tab within your Performance Beef account.
- Click the first drop-down box to the far left of the screen and select the correct Group ID.
- Click the second drop-down box to the right of the first drop-down box and select Death.
- Click the Edit button on the top right corner of the screen. Edit as many cells as you would like, pressing the Enter key after each one.
- Click the green Save button when you are done editing.
Editing deaths that occur in the yard is similar to editing movements and sold entries. These death loss entries can be backdated as well as edited at a later date. Tracking cattle death loss will ensure you get the most out of your closeout reports, making it even easier to know where you stand financially.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Keeping Head Count Organized: Edit Added Head - Edit the head count, weight, purchase cost and other incoming cattle information in the Sheets tab.
Keeping Head Count Organized: Edit Cattle Movements - View this article to learn how to edit movements to keep cattle relocation up to date.
Keeping Head Count Organized: Edit Sold Head - Follow the steps in this article to ensure cattle information is organized and true based on a real-time head count.