Stay organized and set appropriate feed calls by staying on top of headcount changes. Read the steps below to learn how to enter cattle movements.
- Click the Sheets tab on the left side of the screen within your Performance Beef account.
- Click the first drop-down box to the far left of the screen and select the correct Group ID.
- Click the second drop-down box to the right of the first drop-down box and select Moved.
- Click the Edit button on the top right corner of the screen. Edit as many cells as you would like, pressing the Enter key after each one.
- Click the green Save button when you are done editing.
Movements that occur in the yard can be backdated as well as edited on a later date. Editing movements is similar to editing added, sold or death entries. Any added head entries can also be viewed in the movement screen within the sheets tab, however these purchase rows cannot be edited in the same screen. To view more information about updating headcount records, read the articles below.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at email@example.com. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Moving Cattle Throughout Your Operation - Use this article to learn how to enter movements that have occurred in your operation.
Keeping Head Count Organized: Edit Added Head - Edit the head count, weight, purchase cost and other incoming cattle information in the Sheets tab.
Keeping Head Count Organized: Edit Deaths - Learn how to edit cattle deaths to keep group projections exact