Put down the pen and paper and start using the Performance Beef Delivery App today. You can track your feed deliveries down to the pound with every load created. Follow the steps below to get started.
- Log into your Performance Beef Delivery App.
- Tap the green Select button on the right corner of a load.
- Tap the green Load button on the right side of the screen.
- Tap the white Select Scale box on the right side of the screen and select your scale head.
- Select the ingredient you want to begin with at the bottom of your screen and load that ingredient into the mixer until the target reaches 0.
- Once at 0, select the next ingredient you want to load
- Repeat until all ingredients are loaded
- Select Confirm in the top left corner when finished loading in the upper corner after loading all ingredients.
Note: If you feed with multiple devices, tap the Back to Overview button. On the Delivery overview screen, tap the green Refresh button in the upper right corner. On the second device, tap Refresh to populate loaded information from the first device.
7. When ready to deliver feed, select Delivery in the top right corner.
8. Select the pen you want to feed first at the bottom of your screen. Deliver feed until the target reaches 0.
- Once at 0, select the next pen you want to deliver to
- Repeat until all pens in the load are fed
9. Select Confirm at the top left AND Back to Overview. You want to see Delivery across the top of the screen before leaving the iPad.
The Delivery App allows our platform to record every pound of feed loaded and delivered using a bluetooth connection to your scale head. With loads created, the delivery app will help you and your farm hand not only identify, but also meet your feed calls.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Editing and Arranging Loads with Targeted Delivery - As head counts and commodities change, view this article to stay organized and keep loads up to date.
Creating Loads with Targeted Delivery - Use your Performance Beef Delivery App today by learning how to create loads with Targeted Delivery.
Distributing Loads - Feed leftover? Read this article to learn how to distribute leftover feed in the next load.