There are many ways to see what was fed to each pen or group within the Performance Beef platform. Below is a list of places to find different styles of feed information you might be looking for.
Delivery Report: The delivery report is a quick way to see feed records for each day, load-by-load. Simply search by the date you want to see feed records for. This view will include each load and pen target broken down one day at a time. Loaded and delivered amounts will be displayed here as well. You can email this information to yourself or anyone else as needed.
- Click on the Delivery tab on the left side of the screen within your Performance Beef account.
- Click on the green View Reports button in the upper left corner.
- When the pop-up window appears, use the date box in the top right corner to select a date.
- Click the X in the upper right corner to close the window.
Note: You may Print using the green button on the bottom right corner. This report can be emailed to you daily by customizing your email settings. Learn more here.
Sheets: The Sheets tab offers a long-term, day-by-day look at the fed amounts per group or pen. The ration, total weight and ingredient weight fed is displayed.
- Click the Sheets tab on the left side of your account.
- Click the drop-down box on the top left corner of the screen and select the pen or group you would like to view feed information for.
- Click the second drop-down box on the left side of the screen and select Ration.
- To export this information, click the Export button on the top right corner of the screen.
Note: This will appear as a CSV download file.
Analytics: The Analytics tab will allow you to visualize fed amounts. Each of the options depicted below will show you what a pen or group was fed along with what the As Fed and Dry Matter targets were for each day.
- Click the Analytics tab on the left side of your account.
- Click the drop-down box on the top left corner of the screen and select the group or pen you want to view fed information for.
- Click the second drop-down box on the left corner of the screen and select the type of information you want to view.
- Dry Matter and As Fed (per Head)
- Dry Matter and As Fed (per Pound)
- Target Deviation As Fed
- Target Deviation Dry Matter
- Click the Export CSV button on the top right corner to download the information for yourself. To download an image of the graph you see, click the three small, white bars on the right corner of the screen.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Navigating Feedlot Analytics - Utilize the Analytics tab to visualize feeding accuracy, cattle performance and much more.
Customize Email Settings - Read this article to learn more about delivery reports and inventory alerts.
Exporting From Sheets - Read this article to export information from the Sheets tab.