Always stay current on feed inventory availability with the help of Inventory Alerts. Read the steps below to set a custom alert for each feed ingredient in your inventory.
- Click on the Inventory tab on the left side of Performance Beef.
- Click on the name of the ingredient you would like to set an alert for.
- In the white box next to the red Inventory Alert, enter the weight at which you want to be alerted.
Note: The weight entered here should be the minimum amount at which you want to allow your inventory to reach until you are notified by email.
4. Click the green Save button in the top left corner.
5. Click the Account Settings button on the upper right corner of your Performance Beef account.
6. Scroll down to the Email Settings section near the bottom.
7. Below the Feed Inventory box, enter the email address you want the alert sent to and select the time of day you want the email to be sent.
8. Click the green Add button on the left side of the screen. You can send alerts to as many email addresses as you wish by repeating steps 7 and 8.
Feed inventory alerts allow the Performance Beef platform to automatically notify you, or anyone else you have listed under email settings, when your inventory drops to a specified level.
Performance Beef automatically subtracts the amount of the feed used each day from your inventory after it is delivered using the Delivery App. However, it is important to manually update your inventory whenever you get new feed delivered. Use our Add/Adjust Feed Ingredient Inventory article to help keep your inventory up to date.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Add and Manage Inventory Items: Feed - Start with the basics and learn how to enter feed ingredients for inventory and ration building.
Add and Adjust Feed Ingredient Inventory - Add new feed deliveries or make an adjustment to your current feed inventory to calculate shrink.
Adding Email Addresses to Owners - Read this article to learn how to add email addresses for owners in your settings.