Performance Beef provides immediate access to several reports with information to help you make knowledgeable, data-driven decisions. Read the steps below to view real-time reports from the Overview Tab.
- Click Overview on the left side of the screen within your Performance Beef account.
- In the first drop-down box in the upper left corner, there are up to five different options:
- Daily (per pen): Daily feed information on a per pen basis.
- Health: Gain and feed information on a per pen or per group basis.
- Financial: Costs and projections on a per pen or per group basis.
Note: If Health or Financial per pen do not appear in the drop-down menu, adjust your Overview Settings by reading this article: Customize Overview Settings.
3. To view examples of these reports, click on the following links:
4. You may click through each report as needed. If you leave the Overview tab or close Performance Beef and return to the Overview tab, it will default to Daily (Per Pen).
While they are easy to access, these reports offer a more holistic view of your operation and quickly highlight both health and financial information. Values in these reports include intake information from the past five days, current average daily gain, breakeven, cost of gain and days on feed. These reports are used for a variety of reasons and make it effortless to compare groups and pens side-by-side for better management decisions.
Our Customer Success team is here to help. If you have questions, contact us by calling 515-337-2187 or email us at email@example.com. Be sure to take advantage of our complete resource library and how-to videos created to help you succeed.
Running Feedlot Closeout Reports - Fully utilize the Performance Beef platform by running real-time closeout reports to save time and accurately project breakevens.
Running Feedlot Invoice Reports - Whether you are a custom feeder or manage your own cattle, read this article to learn how to run a feedlot invoice report.